Friday, June 28, 2024

Master's in Educational Leadership

My name is Rovshan Zeynalov, and I am currently serving as the principal at Horizon International Bilingual School in Hanoi, Vietnam. My journey in education began in 2008 when I transitioned from an engineering major to become an ICT teacher in Azerbaijan. Since then, I have taken on various leadership roles, such as deputy principal and principal in international schools across Azerbaijan, Cambodia, and now Vietnam.

I am currently pursuing a Master's program in Educational Leadership at North American University (NAU) to further enhance my skills and contribute meaningfully to the field of education. I am expected to graduate in 2025. I am new to NAU, and I am excited to be part of this academic community!

An interesting fact about me is that my strong sense of empathy often leads me to overcare about many things.

One technology I can't live without is a computer. It is crucial for managing the demands of the competitive private school market and maintaining my efficiency.

Thank you for taking the time to learn a bit about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment